Saturday, November 10, 2007

Why?

Why Do I WANT to Lose Weight?
To look better
To feel better
To walk a steep hill and not get winded
To walk a long distance and not have my feet ache
To be able to keep up with my kids
To run a marathon
To fit into trendy clothes
To not feel embarrassed of how I look when in a crowd
To wear shorts or a swimsuit and feel confident
(add your own here...)
Why Do I NEED to Lose Weight?
To be healthy
To live a long life
To not have disease plague my body
To not have aches and pains in my joints
To be at my best for my family
To create a new eating and exercise lifestyle
To be my best both physically and emotionally
(add your own here…)
All of the above reasons why I want to lose weight!
Why WILL I Lose Weight?
All of the above reasons why I want to and need to lose weight!

No comments: