Saturday, April 26, 2008

F A T

The Lord calls those things that be not as though they were!


This is what faith is..."The substance of things hoped for and the evidence of things not seen (with the physical, natural eye)".


Why do I share that along with the title of this blog?  You are probably saying, "I don't want to see myself FAT!"


Or do you?


Two years ago, the Lord told me "My church is FAT and I want you to let them know."  

I said, "Lord, I can't say that.  That would be rude coming from me."


Ya know what He told me?


He said, "I Am a God of Faith - I see those things that be not as those they were and FAT doesn't mean what you think.  In My eyes FAT is Fit And Trim. "


Hmmm - can you see things with a different perspective now?  We have a choice in how we see everything around us - even ourselves. The way you "see" yourself is having faith in what will be manifested in your life!  


So the questions is, how DO you see yourself?  

No comments: